Introductory Post!

     Hello! I'm Hayden and this is my first blog post for my Explorations in Art class. I've lived in Alaska for my whole life, and I like watching the snow glitter in the moonlight. 

 (image credit to Jakub Rozalski 2019)
    I have a sort of spectator relation to art as a whole. I've dabbled into pencil drawing, a bare minimum of painting, and ceramics art. While I've never gained a real proficiency in the arts myself, I find myself surrounded by wonderful artists in the form of my sister, a few of my friends, and some online community members. With this, I get my fair chance to view a variety of art styles, admittedly mostly in online formats. I've never been to an art museum that I can remember, but I wouldn't mind trying it.

art magazine link

 Some Bob Ross for good measure.

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both the Museum of the North (upstairs) and the big museum in downtown Anchorage have fabulous art sections. Go visit those. I'm an art spectator, too and I have seen fabulous art exhibits in both of those Alaskan museums.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts